Sandwich de queso y papas fritas
The above has become my staple here in Peru. I often get back to Huanchaco too late...meaning that most of the restaurants are closed leaving me with few options. I don't know if it is sad that all I have to say is "lo mismo" and they make this for me, or if it is good because I am predictable.
On other occassions I do eat more traditional food as below (minus the alcohol):
(This was some of the food at my friend Mario's birthday party)
My least favorite thing to eat is an ant sandwhich. This morning I was eating a piece a bread when I realized that it was infested with ants...hmmmm...a little extra protein.
5 comments:
ceviche... yum! ants... ewwwwww!!!
Yuck! The rest of the food looks good, but I don't know about those ants!!
And who doesn't need a little protein I say.
I admit, I would have been okay without ants...
My brothers use to eat ants when I was little. They said they tasted like lemon...and it grossed out their little sisters.
Post a Comment