Botanizer

Wednesday, April 8, 2009


Where I spend my time


The Huanchaco bus:



The University where I spend time in the HERBARIUM:


The University where I spend time in the lab with the students and where most of the chemical testing will be done:


Laundry…I love clean clothes…


My favorite place to buy water and crackers


Taxi!!


My room at the Hostal de Huanchaco

Posted by Karen at 10:02 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Karen
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2012 (10)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2010 (5)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2009 (18)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ▼  April (7)
      • "Oscar" ...love at first sight...The state of Miss...
      • MY LAST DAYSunday I caught the 11:00pm Cruz de Sol...
      • Experiencing PeruWhile celebrating a birthday at t...
      • Where I spend my timeThe Huanchaco bus:The Univers...
      • FAMILY
      • Working in PeruMy adventures in Peru have been gre...
      • Sandwich de queso y papas fritasThe above has beco...
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2008 (7)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  July (6)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.